17.7.09

Postman Pat

It's Friday...
here is the updated list..
Exams:
1. Inorganic chemistry 3: Solid-state chemistry
2. Physical chemistry 5: Spectroscopy
3. Organic chemistry 3: Bioorganic chemistry

4. Radiochemistry
5. Biochemistry

Assigments
1. Summary
2. Commentary

For today.. I am not gonna do anything.. like not a thing.. yes.. I really need to rest my brain.. My brain is kinda over-used.. hahahaha..

Do u guys know Postman Pat? I really enjoyed this show when I was a kid..


credit: uploader

I have to admit.. it's quite weird seeing it now.. I mean the animation is kinda lame..of course.. postman pat was aired in like 1981.. originally.. but I first saw it when I was in kindergarten)
I used to adore postman pat.. I even reenacted the scene from postman pat with my polly pockets.. I created the neighborhood just like in the show.. and I reenacted what I just watched.. haha..
Ou.. I miss my childhood.. I do think I have a bunch of great childhood memories..
I was a happy kid back then..

P.S.: I think I'm gonna sleep early today..

No comments: