30.7.09

Jakarta here I come..

I'm flying back to Jakarta today.. yuhuuu.. after 3 years..
Oooo.. I'm so freaking excited and scared at the same time..
I'm gonna be in Jakarta for like 2 months..
Since I have to do an internship.. so it's not like I have 2 months of holiday..
but it's ok.. I really look forward to doing my internship tho..
One thing that make me quite sad is that I can't skype with my sis for 2 months..T_T
I'm so gonna miss fan girling with my sis..

Yesterday I went out for lunch with my 2 besties.. it was fun.. but I think yesterday was not my day.. at least with machine.. I really had problems with machine, computer and stuff...
First.. The stupid me forgot to take out my card from the machine after I paid the freaking GEZ..
And I just realized that I didn't have my card at 5 or so.. and of course the bank was already close..
So I had to make a phone call to the service thingy.. and of course the one who answered the call was a machine.. and here goes the second one..
This lady voice said I had to say "service" if I was a customer.. I did.. like 3 times.. but the effing lady said.."Im sorry I don't understand" sumthing like that.. Then Peggy tried to say it.. and it worked.. the lady recognized Peggy's "service"... LADY R U EFFING KIDDING ME?????
Ok.. so the card thingy was done.. I just blocked my card.. just to make sure.. Actually if we forget to take out our card from the machine.. after 20 second it will remain inside the machine..and then the card will be sent..
But I thought.. I just blocked my card.. in case I did lose it somewhere..
The third one.. I wanted to burn cd.. it really took about half an hour or so until it was done..
but then I couldn't play the cd.. R U FOR REAL????
Gosh.. from all of the days.. why did it have to be yesterday????? one day before I fly back to Jakarta? *sigh*

Okay then.. I'd better get ready.. I have to go to the bank because of my card..

P.S.: I passed most of my exam.. still waiting for the biochemistry result.. but I think I would fail..

P.P.S.: please do pay a visit to my other so-not-important-things-to-share.. it's basically when I have a quick thought and don't feel like writing too much..

2 comments:

yw said...

LOL...
let me try the "service" thing see that it'd work out :p

übrigens, guten Flug meta dear... :)

klavier said...

danke nit.. ^^
tp serius yah nit.. kita kan lama yah di bank.. tp gue gak inget sama sekali.. dodol banget yeh gue..
and yeah.. the "service" thing really pissed me off..