29.1.09

To whom it may concern..

So.. I wanna clarify sumthing..
One of my friend from uni.. should I say her name? well..let say her name is Jeannie.. Jeannie once told me.. that sumtimes when another friend of mine.. let say he's John.. when John talked to me.. I gave what-do-u-want-from-me-look.. or easier to say.. annoyed-look..
Then I asked Jeannie.. did I really do that? And she said.. yes..
I was surprised.. because.. I have never had any intentions to give that kinda look..
Then I told Nita about this.. and I asked her again about this just now.. (just wanna make sure ;P)

Me: Nit.. do I really that often give annoyed-look?
Nita: yes..

So.. here I am..trying to clarify this..
I do have to admit.. that I do get annoyed easily.. I can't stand annoying people..who can?
When I'm not in a good mood.. when I'm in a really sensitive mode.. it's a lot easier for me to get annoyed.. a tiny simple annoying thing can get me on my nerves..
but I'm not a type of person who holds a grudge..
and I do admit that I can't avoid giving "the look".. most of times I don't realize that I give that kinda look.. I guess I was born with "the look".. so people.. you guys just have to bear with it..
So people.. when I gave that kinda look when you guys are talking to me.. please.. please.. please.. understand.. I really don't mean to be rude or anything.. it just happens subconsciously.. I can't control it..

And of course.. I wanna apologize in advance when I give you guys "the look"..
and John.. sorry for giving "the look".. I've never meant to do that.. ^^

P.S. : “Good advice is often annoying - bad advice never is” ~French Proverb~

No comments: