4.1.09

2009.. here we come..

Happy New Year 2009 everyone.. !! It's a bit late.. I know.. but I was away.. I spent my new year's eve and new year in Prague..
I'll write about my trip next time..
Let's talk about new year resolution..
my 2009 resolution is.......*thinking*
my2009 resolution is........* still thinking*
ok.. my 2009 resolutions are...
  1. learning a new language.. either Japanese or Korean.. although I'm fully aware that Mandarin is a lot waaaayy more important.. but I gave up learned Mandarin long time ago..
  2. improving my German English..
  3. being more diligent..
  4. trying to be a nice person..
  5. losing weight.. -_-;;
  6. trying to complete all my resolutions..
P.S. : “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learn mandarin for God's sake! you're a chinese!!! ;)