26.9.08

so many questions...

I've been thinking a lot these days.. about many things..
so many questions popped up in my head..
about student exchange.. should I really do it? or at least try? and where? us?
and then.. I keep wondering.. if this is really what I want to do? or to be? in Germany? study chemistry?
the more I think about it.. I'm getting more and more confused..
and as always.. I don't get the rite answers..
even when my mom asked me..what I will do after I graduate..
I couldn't give her an answer..
being a chemist?? what do actually a chemist do?? spend the whole life in lab??
really... what will I do after I graduate??
well.. after I get my friggin' bachelor degree.. I think I will continue study.. and get a master degree.. rite???
but then?? what should I write in the occupation column? chemist? scientist? researcher?
what if I don't want to?
Am I wrong if I do something else that is not related to chemistry??
Is it okay if I want to be a designer??
Is it okay if I want to be a stylist??
Is it okay if I want to be a photographer??
so many questions yet no answers..

P.S. : "He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever." ~Chinese proverbs~

No comments: