16.9.08

My mom is here...

Yippie.. my mom is finally here... she came on Saturday..
she brought lotsa lotsa things.. as in clothes and foods... ou.. kue cucur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was supposed to be cleaning day.. so we kinda sped up so that we could dig in those clothes..
I have to admit.. they were like a lot.. I don't think I need to buy clothes for the next 2 years..or 3.. but I still need jacket and coat tho.. ou.. and shoes.. hehehehe..
the problem is.. I really don't know when I should wear them.. well.. I'll figure out later.. Maybe I leave some of them here...

So.. on Friday we went to Cheesecake Factory.. finally.. yuhuuuu... and I had my first cocktail..legally.. the food was great.. we also bought cheesecake.. it's not official until I eat the cheesecake.. there's still one in the fridge.. it was sooooooo good.. I could eat the whole slice by myself.. even 2.. but for the sake of my diet.. hahahaha.. we always eat it together..

TOEFL is coming.. dammit!! I'm dead..I'm dead... is there anyone out there who wants to lend me his/her English ability just for one day..just for 4 freaking hours???? pleaseeee...pleaseeee... I'm begging you...

P.S.: It's getting colder and colder each day.. Is summer over already???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more clothes o0.. I think we need another wardrobe

pis V^_^v