3.9.10

Bachelor of Science...

Yes.. after a long 4 and a half years.. I finally got my bachelor degree.. hurray..

Just like Tablo said, the fastest way to get out of school is either expulsion or graduation.. In my case.. I chose graduation..

I didn't do very well in my defense, I was panic and I just couldn't think.. I went blank.. nothing came into my mind..

After it was done, I was told to wait outside while they decided my grade.. And after I walked out the door.. everything came back into my mind.. I knew this was coming..

But hey.. life goes on.. honestly.. I don't really care about my grade.. I mean.. I just wanna effing graduate.. that's my goal.. but it seems that grade does matter for some people.. and especially for grad school..

Now I'm already in Jakarta.. with this super slow internet connection.. yes.. I left Berlin for good..

I've never thought that I would leave Berlin this soon.. okay.. I've always wanted to leave Germany as soon as possible..

but.. I think this is just too soon..

Honestly, I wasn't ready.. and I still feel I'm not ready..

I have this love-hate relationship with Berlin and I"m still not ready to end this relationship.. hehehehe..


So.. I finally got my bachelor degree.. and next?

I have no idea what I'm going to do.. I really don't..

I wanna continue my study.. because I think bachelor degree is not enough to survive in reality..

My sister told me to continue in US.. and I am tempted to do what she said..

but the nearest university to her place are UC Berkeley and Stanford..

Sis, u knoe what..ur little sister is not qualified enough to apply for grad school there..

Only miracle can make that happen.. and I'm not a 100% miracle believer..


P.S.: So long Berlin.. hope to see you again..

No comments: