1.5.10

Happy 2nd Anniversary..


It's been 2 years since I blogged here..
I know I'm not a good blogger.. I barely blog lately..
Well.. I think I become more and more anti social lately.. to the point that I start hating people..
I don't feel like telling stories.. sharing what's on my mind.. I just don't..
and the fact that nothing much happened in my life..
But I do still tweet.. but I don't tweet as often as I used to..
I think the micro blogging thingy really kills the real blogging..
Actually I did write a couple of posts.. but I just kept saving them or even deleting them..
It was just too much for me to click the publish post button..
Well.. some of the posts sounded too depressing... so I thought maybe I shouldn't publish them.. Let's hope that I can keep this blog alive..

P.S. : I just realized it's a good thing that I started on May Day so I always remember.. hehe..

No comments: