26.12.08

Merry Christmas..*cough..cough..sniff..*

It's second day of Christmas.. so I'm wishing everyone a very merry Christmas.. How was your Christmas? Hope it was a lot better than mine..

So.. I spend my Christmas eve alone.. went to the church all by myself.. I really missed my mom at that time.. and I knew that my mom was sick.. she got a really bad flu.. :(

On Christmas day.. I woke up in the morning and I was like.. "this can't be happening to me.. esp. not today.." I got a really bad sore throat.. and I really needed my voice.. and my head hurt so bad.. I couldn't even get up.. It even hurt when I coughed.. my first thought was.. I got freaking flu..
Question.. is it possible that my mom infected me via text message?? yea rite...
But then I managed to get up and get ready..
And of course I gave my best to sing.. oh come on.. I've been practicing for like 2 months? I couldn't give up just because of my freaking sore throat..
In the end.. I couldn't reach the high notes.. but surprisingly.. I could reach the low notes that usually I couldn't.. hahaha..
And I stayed until late even I wasn't feeling so well.. I even took picture with "Afgan".. kyaaaaaa... Afgan.... (I'm in my 2nd year of my uni but still fan-girling..WTH??)

And today.. here I am lying on my bed with 38°C fever and writing these things..
I really should sleep now...

P.S.: I want my mommy!!! T_T

No comments: